Saturday, November 8, 2014

How Obama sold his soul to the devil.

Putting the O in BravO
Jonah Goldberg ... "The producer retorts, “You? Now c’mon baby, don’t get caught up on an ego trip. I mean who cares how you sound? We’re after the sound.

"If you don’t care about my sound, what do you need me for? Greg asks.

“'Because you fit the suit,” another producer responds.

"Forgive me for committing the error of defining my meaning. But Barack Obama fits the suit.

"In my USA Today column this week, I argued that Barack Obama is indisputably good at one thing: Getting elected president of the United States.

"That’s it. He’s not good at being president of the United States. He’s not good at being the head of his party. He’s not good at diplomacy or public policy or managing large bureaucracies. He has no new ideas. But man did he fit the suit, metaphorically speaking." ...

No comments: