Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Juanita Broaddrick: Hillary’s Ghost

Bill Clinton on a visit to Juanita Broaddrick's (right) nursing home in Van Buren, Arkansas in 1978. (Getty Images)
National Review
I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73….it never goes away. — Juanita Broaddrick (@atensnut) January 6, 2016

"For Hillary Clinton, who a month earlier had tweeted, “Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported,” and who has made her record on “women’s issues” (as her website phrases it) central to her campaign, Broaddrick’s tweet is the stuff of nightmare. Faulkner might have been writing directly to the Clintons when he warned: “The past is never dead. It’s not even past.”


Broaddrick had related the episode to NBC, but it had been nixed in the cutting room. In 2003, in an interview with Fox News’s Sean Hannity, Broaddrick repeated the story, adding: “I could have passed out at that moment. . . . Cold chills went up my spine. That’s the first time I became afraid of that woman.”
. . . "And Hillary? When Bill’s wife shook her hand in 1978, was she trying to send a message? “There was no doubt in my mind. It not only shocked me, it made me very frightened. The smile dropped, and the intonation of her voice, it was very cold. She knew what he had done to me, and she was saying, ‘Thank you very much for keeping quiet.’” . . .

Juanita Broaddrick Says Bill Clinton Called Her At Work Repeatedly After Alleged Rape, And Hillary Helped Cover it Up
“And said, ‘I just want you to know how much Bill and I appreciate the things you do for him.’ And I just stood there, Aaron. I was sort of you might say shell-shocked.”
“And she said, ‘Do you understand? Everything you do.’”
AN OPEN LETTER TO HILLARY CLINTON, BY JUANITA BROADDRICK

Juanita Broaddrick was notified last week that she is being audited for tax returns that were filed covering 1998.
hopenchangecartoons

No comments:

We're All Paying A Deadly Price For Obama's Foreign Policy; And now it’s Joe Biden’s legacy too.

  David Harsanyi (thefederalist.com) "Democrats blamed their strawman, Benjamin Netanyahu, not Hamas or Iran, for trying to “drag” the ...

https://spectator.org/