Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Gropin' Joe Biden Says Overweight, Unattractive People Are S.O.B.s

Thereby explaining his reason for paying big bucks to get his current face.

Joe Biden Hair Transplant Before & After
The most attractive appearance money can buy.

iOTWreport  "Joe Biden, trying to act tough in front of students at the University of Miami, said that overweight and unattractive people are sons of bitches and most likely treat women badly.
"Why is NO ONE framing this story correctly???
"Former Vice President Joe Biden took fresh jabs at President Donald Trump on Tuesday while speaking at an anti-sexual assault rally, telling students at the University of Miami that he probably would have “beat the hell out” of Trump if they’d attended school together.
“ 'A guy who ended up becoming our national leader said, ‘I can grab a woman anywhere and she likes it,'” Biden said. “They asked me if I’d like to debate this gentleman, and I said ‘no.’ I said, ‘If we were in high school, I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.'”
“ 'I’ve been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life,” Biden continued. “I’m a pretty damn good athlete. Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest S.O.B. in the room.'

Not okay? Then liberals criticize Biden for being creepy and “inappropriate”? Do they tell him they won’t support him as a candidate if he acts like that? Well, no, not yet. They find excuses for him. He’s strongly for “women’s rights,” after all. He’s thorougly pro-choice.
Do Democrats call this guy presidential material? If he addressed the nation, how could we believe a word he said, or even if they were his own words he had spoken?

He might be more believable than Hillary, but it's only a matter of degree.  TD

No comments: