Thursday, May 3, 2018

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Has Classy Response to Questions About Michelle Wolf Jokes


"White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders responded Thursday to Michelle Wolf’s controversial jokes about her at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.

" 'I think that evening says a whole lot more about her than it does about me," Sanders told "Fox and Friends."

" 'The people that were my friends before that evening are my friends today, and I am going to continue doing the job that I came here to do every single day,” she continued. “I am very proud of the fact that I work in this administration for this president, and we're going to keep pushing forward, doing everything we can to make America better.' " . . .

Journalism and vulgarism  . . . ""For many in the left-wing media circles who presently vent opprobrium for the nightmare that is President Trump, the Joys refers to the era of Camelot for them, which naturally reached its zenith under Obama but nevertheless remained in the ascendant under Bush, in which was still possible that some loutish comedian like Stephen Colbert might be able to elicit a few cackles from that most elite reception of Washingtonian luminaries at the annual White House Correspondents' Dinner." . . .

No comments: