Friday, September 18, 2020

There are still Fox News shows worth viewing

 American Thinker   "Okay, Fox News is changing.   I hear the complaints.  But for me, I change with the times.  When it comes to Fox News, I now apply a concept in medicine called debridement.  Debridement is  the selective removal of damaged tissue from a wound.  Fox News is now wounded and infected by liberalism.  Still, as a consumer of news, I have the freedom, and the duty, to remove programs infecting this news network from my viewing 

schedule.  That's why God invented the DVR.  There are still parts of the Fox News network worth saving, and I have that power in my personal viewing.

"So here's my list of programs between Fox News and Fox Business I record and selectively view every day:

  • Varney & Company
  • Fox and Friends
  • Lou Dobbs Tonight
  • Evening Edit
  • Tucker Carlson Tonight
  • Hannity
  • The Ingraham Angle

"I quit watching Fox News daytime programming after 9:00 A.M. E.T. and Fox Business after noontime quite some time ago.  Frankly, I have a mix of news and opinions that I want and have the time to view.  After all, time is a finite resource, and we all have the personal responsibility to manage it well." . . .

No comments: