Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Citizen Blocks Los Angeles Health Inspector From Going To Work Over COVID Lockdown…

 Weasel Zippers

More on this here:


. . . “ 'This guy needs to know how hard it is,” he says, pointing to the official.

"Roman walks past the cop to get closer to the official in order to confront him.

“ 'Did you get a paycheck on Friday?” he asks. “My people don’t! I bet you got a paycheck, didn’t you?”

“ 'You’re just doing your job, right? We’re all in this together.” continues Roman. “When I go to the bank, do I tell the bank the Health Department said it’s okay? The Health Department said I don’t have to pay you? The Health Department said I can’t make a living? I can’t make any money? Is that what I tell the bank?”

“ 'You don’t enforce a f**king rule without any consequences!” yells Roman. “There are consequences to everything in this world!  Do you know the consequences? They can’t pay their bills!' ” . . .

No comments: