Thursday, September 29, 2022

Ginni Thomas Shuts Down Misconduct Claims In Voluntary Testimony Before J6 Panel


The Federalist   "Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, a longtime conservative activist married to Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas, decisively closed the door on unsubstantiated claims of improper influence over her husband’s work Thursday in voluntary testimony before the House Select Committee on Jan. 6.

“ 'Regarding the 2020 election, I did not speak with him at all about the details of my volunteer campaign activities. And I did not speak with him at all about the details of my post-election activities, which were minimal, in any event. I am certain I never spoke with him about any of the legal challenges to the 2020 election, as I was not involved with those challenges in any way,” Thomas said at the beginning of her testimony earlier today.

"In March, Thomas was thrust into the spotlight of the committee’s investigation after staff leaked messages between her and former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows. According to texts published by liberal media outlets such as CNN and The Washington Post, Thomas, a private citizen, urged Meadows to stand firm after the November election as President Donald Trump contested the results.". . .

No comments: