Sunday, October 9, 2022

DeSantis Reveals What He Told Biden To Get Him To Cooperate After President Had Not Called Prior to Hurricane

Resist the Mainstream

. . ." The president telephoned Florida’s governor not long after the DeSantis response, according to a Daily Wire report.

“ 'Well, I’ll tell you what. I mean, what I told him is that the media was making a big deal that he wasn’t talking to me or whatever, and I told him, I was like, ‘Look, I want to work together for these people. Because these people are from all walks of life. Republicans, Democrats, they expect us to be able to put our differences aside,’” DeSantis said. “And nobody has done more to stand up to this administration than me in Florida over the last year and a half, as you know.”

“ 'But you’ve got to be willing to work together to help folks,” the Florida Republican continued. “And so I think the response from local, state, and federal has been pretty seamless. And I think that’s a testament that, you know what, we as a country can get things done when it counts.' ”. . .

No comments: