Friday, August 11, 2023

This Girl Played A Stupid Game And Won A Stupid Prize

 Matt Walsh   "This girl went viral on TikTok after she posted her story about being accosted in San Francisco, but am I supposed to feel sorry for her?"


Comments to this video:  "As a San Francisco escapee and Conservative I couldn't agree more with Matt. I used to live right in the middle of that once great city. Married to a woman born in The City. Still a SF Giants fan. But can't stand the stupidity. Left over 16 years ago and moved back to the old country where my family is from, South Carolina. Love it here."

"I'm a Canadian, but I loved Indiana when I visited it. Honestly, coming from Toronto, the town I visited there just seemed so wholesome... people seemed unironically happy and genuine. Lots of people socializing, of all different cultures and colours. I loved that there were churches every few meters and pro-life and Jesus billboards. It was just... refreshingly" wholesome. I would have loved to live there.

No comments: