Monday, December 28, 2009

The Hypocrisy of the Left

Robin of Berkeley "I was pleased to find an Episcopal church whose website focused on religion, not ObamaCare. I left a message for the priest that I was looking for a church that didn't press a political agenda because I wasn't a liberal. I received an icy reply from the priest, the Reverend Lucy, who said with barely-contained disgust, "I don't think you should check us out." Her response left me shaken and angry. I understand that leftists despise conservatives. I have seen that creepy look of pure hatred when I naïvely told a leftist friend about my political conversion. But an Episcopal priest rejecting me during the holiest time of year? Isn't anything or anyone sacred?" ...."Obama and his friends preach tolerance, but there is bigotry at their group's core. ....While they fashion themselves as human saviors, they clearly don't like people very much, and they despise conservatives." h/t to American Thinker.

No comments:

George Floyd Revisited: Derek Chauvin Was Wrongfully Convicted

  The American Spectator | USA News and Politics Derek Chauvin and his colleagues did not murder George Floyd. Chauvin’s prosecution and tri...

https://spectator.org/