Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bush vs. Obama: Who Was The Better President?

Gateway Pundit  "CNN recently published a poll that posed the question:  Bush versus Obama:  Who was the better president?"....
"By 47 to 45 percent, Americans say Obama is a better president than George W. Bush. But that two point margin is down from a 23 point advantage one year ago."....
"Perhaps we are polling the wrong question.  A better question might be:  Bush versus Obama:  Who is the better person?"....
"Many Americans seem to be reevaluating their opinion of President Bush.  I’m glad.  He is a fine man.  He was a good President.  I felt safe while he was in office.  I never doubted his sincerity.  I might not have agreed with him in every instance but I never questioned his love for America.  And I believe history will affirm that he was right a lot more than wrong."

No comments: