Thursday, May 26, 2011

MSNBC suspends Schultz for calling Ingraham a 'slut'

Politico  Part of Schultz's remarks: "President Obama is going to be visiting Joplin, Mo., on Sunday but you know what they’re talking about, like this right-wing slut, what’s her name - Laura Ingraham? Yeah, she’s a talk slut. You see, she was, back in the day, praising President Reagan when he was drinking a beer overseas. But now that Obama’s doing it, they’re working him over.” "

Dana Loesch
Dana Loesch

Ed Schultz: Sorry For Calling You a Slut "When I heard Ed Schultz’s remarks, I heard an angry, older man lashing out at a woman because she thinks differently about politics than he. I heard in him the voice of the many progressive males who send me hatemail daily, telling me I should suffer any number of indignities, some of which I am obligated to report to the police and the cyber crimes division. It’s not just me – every conservative female of my acquaintance with a voice in politics endures the same political cat-calling. It’s despicable."
....
 "It was a low point in progressive politics. It was revolting. It’s even more revolting that the same “feminists” who screeched about “slutwalks” were silent on this incident. It’s equally revolting that George Soros blogger Eric Boehlert, who spent that entire week trying to trap people on Twitter in saying something about rape (from memory; if I cared more I would quote him outright) also went silent on this incident." Dana Loesch

This from Hot Air:  "Give him credit: His apology was forthright and seems heartfelt."

Newsbusters has this: "Earlier this month, Schultz “earned” the “Quote of the Year” at the MRC’s 2011 “DisHonors Awards” for screaming on his MSNBC program: “The Republicans lie! They want to see you dead! They’d rather make money off your dead corpse! They kind of like it when that woman has cancer and they don’t have anything for her.” "

No comments:

George Floyd Revisited: Derek Chauvin Was Wrongfully Convicted

  The American Spectator | USA News and Politics Derek Chauvin and his colleagues did not murder George Floyd. Chauvin’s prosecution and tri...

https://spectator.org/