Saturday, July 23, 2011

Anders Behring Breivik: THE GREAT WHITE HOPE OF THE LEFT AND ISLAM

mcveigh no christian; worshipped himself;  said
McVeigh
The Freedom Fighter's Journal   "I remain skeptical about Brevik, just as I remain skeptical of the narrative that Timothy McVeigh was a "right wing Christian" terrorist.
 (See Jayna Davis'  extraordinary work debunking the official narrative of McVeigh, a cover-up of dismaying effectiveness in this country.)"

This author contends McVeigh was a Christian, but has to climb pretty far out on the logic limb to make his point.

I prefer the excellent comments to this post such as these:
Well, if he is associated--in any way--with conservative, right-wing politics, then let me do what so-called "moderate muslims" will not: I completely and utterly condemn what this waste of oxygen has done. If I had had a chance I would have done everything in my power to stop him and take him out.

The world has no place for someone who thinks this is the way to handle their "concerns."

And..
While the media is in a hurry to label this guy a right wing extremist, I think it is too early to tell. How many times has the media tried to establish the culprit as right wing and he turns out to be a left winger. Regardless of what he is, he should be removed from the land of the living ASAP. I wish we would institute a policy of removing all records of the existence of this piece of filth. That way he and others like him wouldn't seek fame from committing such an act.


And...
If 5% of all terrorist attacks are not commmitted by Muslims (i.e., if 95% are committed by Muslims), does that "prove" we are wrong to treat Muslims with particular suspicion?

No comments: