Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The integrity of MSNBC and Ed Schultz

Neal Boortz  "Several weeks ago I was treated first hand to the dishonesty and complete lack of integrity on the part of liberal talk show host Ed Schultz and MSNBC. Schultz took a tape of remarks I made on the air regarding self defense, edited my comments, and then played those edited comments on his MSNBC and his radio show to make it sound like I was advocating cold-blooded murder.
"Well now Schultz has done it again; though this time the target of his dishonesty was far more important than I. This time the target was Rick Perry.
"Here’s what Mr. Integrity did this time."....


"And MSNBC has shown that they will support this dishonesty. Schultz has no credibility left, but that doesn’t make his actions any less reprehensible. Trust me … he’ll do it again."

No comments:

‘Banana Republic’: Joe Rogan Rips Democrats for Un-American Attempt to Jail Political Opponents

'Banana Republic': Joe Rogan Rips Democrats for Un-American Attempt to Jail Political Opponents - The Lid (lidblog.com)     " ...

https://spectator.org/