Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New Zimmerman Evidence Removes Any Doubt; George Zimmerman: victim of a liberal racist lynch mob.

PJ Media  "There is no doubt in my mind that Zimmerman is the main victim here and that President Obama, Attorney General Holder, Al Sharpton, special prosecutor Angela Corey, Sanford detective Chris Serino, and a host of others are prominent members of this shameful multiracial lynch mob.

"In my previous article, I pointed out that I have investigated many cases of racial violence and police brutality, and have documented, in official federal reports, that many such awful events have indeed taken place in this country. Yet Zimmerman’s case did not have any of the features of those other incidents of racial brutality."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello to every single one, it’s genuinely a good for me to visit this website, it
contains helpful Information.
Also see my page - Jetzt KFZ Versicherung online wechseln

the Tunnel Dweller said...

Sehr erfreut.