Friday, August 24, 2012

The film "2016 -- Obama's America"


Neal Boortz on the film, "2016 -- Obama's America"  "Now I tried to watch this movie with somewhat a different eye than most of the people in that theater.  As hard as it is to do … I tried to watch it as an Obama supporter.  I was looking for something that was clearly untrue or for logical lapses relating to Obama’s positions.  (Yeah, like a liberal would recognize a logical lapse.)  Not once did I think to myself “Oh now come on, Dinesh.  That’s a little much.” 
"There were a few things in the movie that I had not realized … a few surprises for me." 
Read more... And view the trailer here.

One place to find out where and when to view this film.

Dinesh D’Souza

No comments:

The Lawfare Racket Against Trump -

  The American Spectator | USA News and Politics What the Democrats are doing to him is beyond anything that exists in American law. "H...

https://spectator.org/