Friday, September 28, 2012

Israel vs. Iran and America

From The Patriot Factor;  Netanyahu gets it...Obama does not
"Netanyahu began by answering, in carefully chosen words, Ahmadinejad’s comment that Israel has no roots in the region.  He said, with a calculatedly reserved passion, that “3000 years ago, King David reigned over our eternal Capital of Jerusalem...the Jewish people have come home…we will never be uprooted again!”
"NEVER AGAIN...never ever again will the Jewish people be thrown out of their homeland...a homeland given to them by God.  My words but I’m sure the thoughts of this great man."  
.... "Six weeks or so to go and then Israel will once again have a friend in the White House; a friend who will stand by her...who will fight alongside her if need be; a friend who understands that the bond between America and Israel will NOT be severed no matter how the traitor in the White House wants it to be...
..."a friend by the name of Mitt Romney.
"Yesterday, Benjamin Netanyahu showed the world what a true leader of men looks like...on November 6th ‘We the People’ will show him and Israel that we got it right this time."  Diane Sori.   Hat tip to Rick Bulow, Chicago

Will the World Heed Netanyahu’s Warning?  "But, as the UN’s own investigative body, the International Atomic Energy Agency has reported, the progress made in the last year makes the advances Netanyahu discussed quite realistic."  

The prophet Ezekiel spoke of God's regathering Jews back to the land He had given to them:   And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country. Ezekiel 34:13

As did the prophet Jeremiah:   However, the days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when it will no longer be said, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of Egypt,’ 15 but it will be said, ‘As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of the land of the north and out of all the countries where he had banished them.’ For I will restore them to the land I gave their ancestors. (Jeremiah 16)

Because God had promised the land to Israel back in the days of Genesis:  The LORD said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him, “Lift up your eyes and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward, for all the land that you see I will give to you and to your offspring forever. I will make your offspring as the dust of the earth, so that if one can count the dust of the earth, your offspring also can be counted. Arise, walk through the length and the breadth of the land, for I will give it to you.”

And Israel will come back from the nations to stay:  ...."When I bring them home from the lands of their enemies, my holiness will be displayed to the nations. Then my people will know that I am the Lord their God - responsible for sending them away to exile and responsible for bringing them home. I will leave none of my people behind. And I will never again turn my back on them, for I will pour out my Spirit upon them, says the Sovereign Lord." Ezekiel 39:25-29 

No comments:

MSNBC Host Joy Reid Suggests Trump Trials Are A 'Poetic' Racial Reckoning:

  “Every night [Joy Reid] spews hatred against white people,” she wrote. “Who knows what pathology drives her, but it’s not healthy, for her...

https://spectator.org/