Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Truth 1725

Mike Adams  "One day, I asked Chris to give me some book recommendations so I could read about his religion and, hopefully, better understand him. Chris’ recommendations – there were two of them – were enlightening, to say the least. They clued me in to both the degree and the origins of his spiritual drift. They also spoke volumes about the cultural drift that has accelerated on our nation’s campuses and in our churches over the last few decades. There were two things about his recommended readings that caught my attention. They led me to a couple of conclusions:"... (Outline below)
1. America is becoming a land of cut and paste religion.....2. Americans are beginning to embrace shifting definitions of truth....
 Read more...
Mike Adams is a criminology professor at the University of North Carolina Wilmington and author ofFeminists Say the Darndest Things: A Politically Incorrect Professor Confronts "Womyn" On Campus.

No comments: