Wednesday, May 1, 2013

How long before this reporter is fired and/or sent to sensitivity training?

ESPN supports Broussard after controversial Jason Collins comments
"Nearly all the immediate reaction from present and past athletes was supportive, but in an appearance on ESPN’s “Outside the Lines,” Broussard was asked for his personal opinion on Collins’s comments, and he didn’t hold back. He said he believes homosexuality is an “open rebellion” against God and discussed how that jibes with his views on tolerance.
" “I’m a Christian. I don’t agree with homosexuality. I think it’s a sin, as I think all sex outside of marriage between a man and a woman is,” he said...“L.Z. [Granderson, a gay sportswriter and ESPN contributor] knows that. ... He knows where I stand, and I know where he stands. I don’t criticize him, he doesn’t criticize me, and call me a bigot, call me ignorant, call me intolerant.
Hat tip to Jeff Hayden, Plano, TX


ESPN Analyst Chris Broussard Launches K.I.N.G. Movement To Unite And Empower Christian Men



"Isn't that the whole point of freedom?  Isn't tolerance tolerating people that disagree with you?  So Jason Collins comes out, and he's gay, and whoever publicly doesn't sign on to it has to be silenced, may be punished, fired, penalized." Rush Limbaugh 

No comments: