Friday, May 24, 2013

WH planted the Code Pink Protester

RedState   Hat tip to Andy Miller at Conservative Bloggers on Facebook
"C’mon now that is just one of those vast right-wing conspiracy theories to get you to come read my blog… Really? This one pretty much wrote itself.
Yesterday, I came across this tweet…
honestly, how does Medea Benjamin get into anything anymore. the CIA's russia operation should have her teach classes

"How does she get in? That’s a damned good question!
A little while later, I see this tweet…
The President of the United States staging a heckler in his own audience? Why that's just kah-razeee talk       http://www.ndu.edu/NDU%20Statement%20on%20Disturbance%20During%20President's%20Speech.pdf 
"It made me curious, so I ended up at the National Defense University website…

No comments: