Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Drug Dealers In Your Home

Maya Grim "My parents used to send me out to play, and I had to be home by the time the street lights came on. Not only would I never consider letting my son do that, I have to worry about when to get him his first computer. I've noticed that a lot of us don't know our neighbors like my parents did.  If we don't know who's next door, we almost certainly have no clue as to who is lurking behind any web address. The main internet threats we all think about are scammers and sexual predators.  While these are still threats, there is a new one that is every bit as dangerous and devastating."
Hat tip to Michelle Lancaster at Conservative Bloggers on Facebook

Then there is this internet hazard:
Mom tricks sex predator with Target ad 

We can all learn from this mom. Good for her.

No comments: