Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Guess Who is Getting 400 Death Threats Per Minute?

DC Clothesline   "Sometimes I am really ashamed to be part of the human race. How on earth can there be so many haters in this world that anyone could get 400 death threats in one minute? We aren’t talking about The Pope or Barack Obama here. We aren’t talking about Mohamed Morsi. We are talking about George Zimmerman’s family."

The article links to this UK Daily Mail column:
 
'We have to monitor social media and the internet to see if there are any rallies nearby that pose a specific threat and we avoid them,' he said.
'The death threats usually come on social media, some are emailed. There’s a lot of "you better watch your back, I know where u are, I’m going to get you".
'Social media is a lot more bold. "I’m in Florida, I’m going to find you, I’m going to kill you, get you, we know where you are, etc." and "Say hi to Trayvon Martin when I kill you".
'He said some of them allude to Trayvon Martin, but most of them do not.'
Zimmerman said the threats sometimes average 400 per minute.
Speaking about a time he was threatened in a Starbucks in Washington DC...

No comments: