Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Black and white photos from 100-150 years ago

Historic Photos   "Most of the photos in the blog were sent to me by email. I liked them and posted them to this blog. If anyone owns these photos and wants them taken down please tell me and I will remove them. chullinger@gmail.com
"The historic photos that everyone likes are at: Photos I Like"
 
"019 | 1900 | New Jersey circa. "Bergen Tunnel, east end' "
 
Again, chullinger@gmail.com reminds us:
"Someone emailed me these beautiful photos. I believe they are from the Smithsonian. The look better on the blog then they do in the email and so I have posted them here. I do not have the rights to these photos."
Many equally clear photos are at this link.
 
It was kinda fun to post this photo from this site and compare it with later ones of the same location. 
 
 
  Below, the first Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover:
Guys, this is just one of many swimsuit photos at this link.
 
Many thanks for these to former schoolmate from Garibaldi, Oregon, Bill Smith. Bill is another of many that I recall having seen playing cowboys and Indians around Garibaldi, but is now referred to as "Grandpa". TD

No comments: