Sunday, May 25, 2014

Prepare To Fall In Love With Senator Ron Johnson

Chicks on the Right   "You HAVE to see how Sen. Ron Johnson responds to Sen. Rockefeller's unwarranted charge of racism. You'll want to stand up and scream BRAVO."
 

 
Ron Johnson Goes Off On Dem: 'God Help You For Implying I'm A Racist'  ... "Johnson, speaking at the hearing, accused Rockefeller of "playing the race card."
 
" 'My opposition to health care has nothing to do with the race of President Obama," Johnson said. "I objected to this because it's an assault on our freedom. ... I found it very offensive that you would basically imply that I'm a racist because I oppose this health care law."
 
"'You're evidently satisfied with a lot of people not having health insurance," Rockefeller responded." ...

No comments:

McDaniel and the RINOs in Washington

  McDaniel and the RINOs in Washington (townhall.com)  (Jan 2023)  . . ." The Democrat and RINO powers-that-be are too entrenched, too ...

https://spectator.org/