Saturday, November 15, 2014

George W. Bush: I refuse to criticize Obama to protect the presidency



Legal Insurrection   "Since leaving the Oval Office, President Bush (43) has avoided the limelight. Choosing to spend time writing memoirs, perfecting his painting skills, and visiting soldiers, W. hasn’t weighed in on his predecessor’s decisions.

"Thursday, Sean Hannity interviewed Bush and asked him why he made the decision not to criticize President Obama, saying, “I’m sure you have a lot to say.”

"Still actively aware of what’s happening politically, W. explained, “I don’t think it’s good for the country to have a former President undermine a current President. I think it’s bad for the presidency for that matter.”

“ 'I really have had all the fame I want,” Bush said. “I really don’t long for publicity and the truth of the matter is that in order to generate publicity, apart from this, I’d have to either attack the Republican party, which I don’t want to do or attack the President, which I don’t want to do. And so I’m perfectly content to be out of the limelight.' ”
 

No comments:

Biden should go back to supporting Israel in full force -

  Farley Weiss- JNS.org . . ."However, as Reform Rabbi Maurice Hirsch recently said, and as a Sienna poll recently found, the Biden adm...

https://spectator.org/