Saturday, January 10, 2015

NYPD Union Chief: Bill de Blasio Is the Problem

Big Government
AP Photo/John Minchillo
... "New York police have recently expressed their anger at de Blasio by turning their backs on him when he appeared at the funerals of Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu, who were ambushed and executed on December 20. At Liu’s funeral, one officer called out, “About face!’’ and officers who heard him joined civilians to turn their backs on the mayor. The New York Post reported that one officer said, “I turned my back last week on [de Blasio], and I will continue to turn my back whenever I hear him speak because he disrespected me, Officer Ramos and Officer Liu when he said he warned his son, Dante, to be wary of cops.” Another officer echoed, “I can’t stand even looking at him. He has no friends here.”...

No comments: