Thursday, February 26, 2015

Rush sees what Obama is changing America into, even if nobody else does

Obama's Infuriating Town Hall on Immigration

. . . "Right.  Now, there will be consequences for ICE officers who do not obey his illegal executive order.  There will be consequences.  There will be blood.  But there will not be consequences for the millions of illegals who have violated the law for years and entered the country.  No, no, no.  We're gonna ignore that.  Prosecutorial discretion.  We're gonna just choose to ignore the law. 
"So if an ICE agent actually now enforces US law, in doing so defying the president's order to break the law -- 'cause that's what Obama's demanding they do. He's demanding they break the law like he is.  If they don't follow through on his demand to violate the law, there will be consequences.  The ICE agents, yeah, we're gonna get 'em, man, if they don't follow orders, we're gonna get 'em. Who is it now, the enemy?  What's it look like to you?"
. . .
" 'I will ignore the judge's order. I'm not gonna deport anybody who qualifies for my executive action under my prerogatives of prosecutorial discretion.  I, I, I, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine.  I'm king.  Whatever I want to do is what's gonna happen here.  And whenever I want to do it is when it's gonna happen. I don't care what anybody else says."  And then he dared the Republicans to stop him."




No comments: