Monday, March 30, 2015

The Incredible Moment Stray Dogs Paid Their Respects At The Funeral Of The Woman Who Fed Them

Buzzfeed
 

"It’s very painful to tell you that my mother has passed away. Thanks to everyone who prayed for her health. I’ll share photos of the saddest day of my life, only because something marvelous happened that I want to share. My mother was an animal lover – she couldn’t come across any without giving them a little bit of food.

"Upon arrival at her wake, out of nowhere a group of dogs came into the salon and stayed there all night as if on guard. This morning they left and couldn’t be found anywhere, but one hour before we brought my mom out the dogs came back and grouped around as if to say goodbye. 
"I swear by God that it was beautiful, marvelous."

Photos from Patricia Urrutia's post

No comments:

George Floyd Revisited: Derek Chauvin Was Wrongfully Convicted

  The American Spectator | USA News and Politics Derek Chauvin and his colleagues did not murder George Floyd. Chauvin’s prosecution and tri...

https://spectator.org/