Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Lloyd Marcus: Another Thrilling Episode of Blacks Behaving Badly

. . . "I thought, I have seen this stupid evil horror movie before (Ferguson) and I “ain't gonna” watch it again.

"The media is reporting that some black leaders are calling for peace. Well, I am sorry, but that is too little too late. How do you expect black youths to react to the Left's orchestrated campaign to convince them that white Republicans and conservatives are racist and out to get them, that white cops murder them at will, that the rich got rich stealing from them, and that business owners are selfish and evil?

"These lies have been sold to black youths by the highest black voices in the country -- Obama, Oprah, Sharpton, Holder, Jackson, the NAACP, the Congressional Black Caucus, and assorted other race exploiting scumbags. …if I sound angry, it is because I am." . . . 
Full article

By Lloyd Marcus, The Unhyphenated American.

No comments:

Biden should go back to supporting Israel in full force -

  Farley Weiss- JNS.org . . ."However, as Reform Rabbi Maurice Hirsch recently said, and as a Sienna poll recently found, the Biden adm...

https://spectator.org/