Saturday, September 19, 2015

TEA-Partier Lloyd Marcus rejected by his own race


Our American Paradise is Not Lost
"At first I was a bit hurt. Later, I became angry. Working on a family history project documenting the extraordinary life of my 87-year-old black dad, I noticed that a few relatives were not returning my phone calls. My brother said those particular relatives were nonresponsive because they want nothing to do with me. They disagree with my politics and are embarrassed by me and my website. They dislike me saying blacks are not victims in America. They also hate me criticizing blacks in front of white people. So in my relative's minds, I am one big Uncle Tom traitor.

"Meanwhile, I caught the local TV news while in Baltimore visiting my dad. Ten blacks, including a nine-year-old girl,
were shot by blacks over the weekend, three died. Baltimore, along with other cities controlled by Democrats, continue to break records; reaching new heights of blacks murdering blacks. And my idiot relatives are angry at me because whites hear me criticizing such behavior. " . . .
Read more

No comments:

Show this to your friendly pro-Hamas protestor

  New Video Shows Israeli Hostage Yarden Bibas Being Brutally Beaten by Gazan “Civilians” on October 7 (legalinsurrection.com )     " A...

https://spectator.org/