Thursday, December 17, 2015

Michelle Obama Ticks Off Marine…So He RIPS Her to Shreds In Must Read Letter

Clash Daily  "This is what happens when Michelle Obama ticks off a Marine so much that he decides to respond.
Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 10.07.06 AM"This letter is brutal and filled with hard truth…not to mention, it also echoes what so many of those who love our country feel about MO and BHO.



. . . "So many have thanked me for my service and I will always be grateful. I pray that one day you and your husband might cause me to be grateful for yours. You will never be remembered as the First Lady of Color but soon forgotten after you leave the White House. You nor your husband shall ever divide us. I wish you no harm, but pray you will take your troubles to a land you no longer hate. Hate shall come and go but His love shall last forever."



No comments: