Monday, March 7, 2016

Caitlyn Jenner: ‘Hillary Clinton Couldn’t Care Less About Women '

I think I'm about to be sick. How can we ever unsee this next photo?

Caitlyn JennerDaily Caller  "During the season premiere of “I Am Cait” Sunday night, Jenner was on a bus tour with a group of transgender women when he said he didn’t want to stop at the Democratic debate. (RELATED: Caitlyn Jenner Fondly Remembers When Obama, Hillary Opposed Gay Marriage)
“ 'It’s the last place I want to be,” Jenner said. “But I’m open. We need both sides and if we’re unfortunate enough get Hillary as our next president, we need her on our side. Although she won’t be — she couldn’t care less about women.”
“ 'She cares about herself.' ”
At last a voice for women speaks out!

'I don't see a woman being attracted to me!' Caitlyn Jenner heads to party in form-fitting dress... after revealing she's ready to date a man


"From her form-fitting shimmering striped pencil skirt to her strappy sandals, the 66-year-old was perfectly put together."
 

No comments: