Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Racist! Racist I tell you!

Wayne Christian  "The hypocrisy of the Democrat Party never ceases to amaze me!

"This photo taken at the Democrat Convention shows that the party requires photo identification to participate as a delegate at convention. This is the same party that describes Voter ID as an "unnecessary restriction on those seeking to exercise freedom"."
Hat tip to Jeff Hayden; Plano, TX

SOMEBODY CALL AL SHARPTON: THE MIAMI BEACH AIR SHOW IS RACIST
"I love a good crazy conspiracy theory. Not that I believe them, but I find them interesting, especially if they come from the left side of crazy. The best one I’ve found in a while involves the City of Miami Beach, FL using an air show to drive blacks away. In a world where everything is racist, of course an air show is racist.
"Luther Campbell, who I’m pretty sure is the guy from rap group 2 Live Crew, wrote this for the Miami New Times:

File this under "American Silliness"

No comments:

George Floyd Revisited: Derek Chauvin Was Wrongfully Convicted

  The American Spectator | USA News and Politics Derek Chauvin and his colleagues did not murder George Floyd. Chauvin’s prosecution and tri...

https://spectator.org/