Monday, September 25, 2017

Pathologist traumatized after seeing 3-pound aborted baby with expression of ‘horror’ on his face

Sarah Terzo  "In a March 10, 2017 article, I quoted Abby Johnson, former Planned Parenthood abortion facility director, writing about how she and other abortion workers had nightmares after leaving the abortion industry. Many former workers have horrible memories of piecing together aborted babies. This had to be done so workers could verify that no parts of the baby (arms, legs, pieces of the skull, etc.) were left behind in the mother’s body. Any pieces left behind could cause a life-threatening infection.
. . . 
In a forum for pathologists, one poster describes having nightmares after handling the body of a late-term aborted baby and watching a physician’s assistant run from the room in shock.


One incident really freaked me, it was a boy fetus, at least 3+ pounds, around 24+ weeks. It sat decomposing because the rest of the staff was AFRAID of it, I’m not joking. Then the chief of staff told me to deal with it because I was the FNG (f-kcin new guy) so I went to work.
Pulled out two well-formed arms and then the torso, headless. The head was at the bottom of the container, when I pulled it, he had this expression of such utter horror it flipped me wayyyy out, my PA saw it and ran, literally left work and went on disability (I’m serious here). It was like a headless screaming baby, like it had been born at least for a split second to realize it was screwed and let out one agonal yelp. The story of this reverberated around the department… I woke up once shortly after that in a cold sweat with piss running down my leg….

No comments: