Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Children Of Slain NYPD Officer Thank Trump For Honoring Her Bravery

Daily Caller



"The children of slain NYPD officer Miosotis Familia who President Donald Trump honored on stage at the National Peace Officers’ Memorial Service thanked him for the gesture during a Wednesday morning interview on CNN.
“In his speech he was talking about some stories of the fallen officers that I guess really stood out and one of those stories happened to be my mom’s story and the tragedy surrounding her death and when he invited us up on stage, a moment like that was very — it was very important and for my mom’s heroism and her legacy to be acknowledged by the president of the United States was a very special moment for us,” her daughter told CNN.
"Trump called Familia’s entire family on stage with him at the event. Trump held the hand of Familia’s  elderly mother throughout the end of his speech and helped her off the stage.
"Her son Peter recounted his feelings of having his family called on to the stage with Trump. “I was really happy that he called us up because I know that, you know, I’m honoring my mother and the fact that my mother’s name came out his mouth since he’s the president of the United States, I think that’s really huge, so, you know, I was delighted.”

No comments:

George Floyd Revisited: Derek Chauvin Was Wrongfully Convicted

  The American Spectator | USA News and Politics Derek Chauvin and his colleagues did not murder George Floyd. Chauvin’s prosecution and tri...

https://spectator.org/