Monday, July 16, 2018

This guy will wish he had picked Starbucks instead

A  California court would side with the crook, you know?

Thomas Lifson  . . . "So, when I saw this video from Tulsa (Hat tip, Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit, who calls it “heartwarming”), I took a perhaps inappropriate level of personal satisfaction, given that I am thousands of miles away, and have never myself confronted a thief. And, according to the accompanying article, one of the brave workers required 16 stitches from a box cutter wound.



"Many large chains forbid their employees from resisting robbery attempts, probably fearful of liability for injuries to both perps and employees.  I certainly hope that this is not the response(sic) of the unnamed restaurant in Tulsa. These guys are heroes in my book."

No comments: