Thursday, September 27, 2018

Juanita Broaddrick Shows Up At Kavanaugh Hearing To Look ‘Hypocrite Democrats’ In Eye

Daily Caller  "Juanita Broaddrick, a woman who has accused Bill Clinton of rape, showed up outside the Senate calling Democrats “hypocrites” for not believing her allegations.
"Broaddrick told the Daily Caller in an interview that she showed up at the Senate to “look hypocrites Schumer, Durbin and Feinstein in the eye and ask for an apology.”
"Broaddrick calls the hearing today a “double standard.”
“ 'I have twenty times more evidence for my rape by Bill Clinton than Dr. Ford has against Kavanaugh,” Broaddrick says, “Democrats turned their backs on me. They refused to read my testimony or acknowledge me in 1999 when I went public with my story. Democrats turned their backs on me.”
"Broaddrick said that the mantra the ‘All women deserve to be believed” does not apply to her.
“ 'All women are to be believed if they’re not conservatives and as long as the assault was not done by Democrats.”
"Broaddrick brought up the domestic abuse allegations against DNC Co-Chair Keith Ellison: “Ellison is leading the Democratic party right now. He should be kicked out of office. Karen Monahan has 10 times the evidence that Dr. Ford does. Where is her hearing?” . . .
Juanita Broaddrick is outside of Dirksen Senate building. Broaddrick says she does not believe Dr Ford, and Democrats supporting her now are “hypocrites” because they didn’t support her.

No comments: