Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Trump Regrets His Tone During First Two Years as President

Legal Insurrection
“I would like to have a much softer tone. I feel to a certain extent I have no choice, but maybe I do.”


"On Monday, President Donald Trump told Scott Thuman of the Sinclair Broadcast Group that out of everything that has happened in his first two years in office, he regrets his tone. "From WJLA:
Trump said if there was anything he would try and redo it would be to soften his tone.
“I would like to have a much softer tone. I feel to a certain extent I have no choice, but maybe I do,” Trump said. He attributed his tone during his first two years in office to wanting to get things done on his agenda, adding that he could have been softer in his delivery.
The president also stated that he had doubts about using a softer tone because he might have been “swamped” by his opposition.
He said after the midterm election his tone is something he will be working on and he hopes there will be more harmony between Republicans and Democrats.
. . . 

No comments: