Friday, July 12, 2019

Miley Cyrus Hates Being Called ‘Wife’; Says She’s Still Attracted to Girls

News Punch




"Pop star Miley Cyrus says she doesn’t like being called a “wife” and is still attracted to girls, despite being married to actor Liam Hemsworth. 
"In an interview with Vogue, Cyrus said, “Do people really think that I’m at home in a fucking apron cooking dinner? I’m in a hetero relationship, but I still am very sexually attracted to women.”
“ 'I definitely don’t fit into a stereotypical wife role. I don’t even like that word,” she added.
"The singer also revealed that her parents don’t use the “husband” and “wife” labels.
“ 'They were always partners. That’s why I like that word,” she said, “‘Husband and wife’ sounds like a cigarette commercial from the 50s to me”.
"Summit.news reports: A couple of years ago, Cyrus attempted to re-brand herself by going back to a more wholesome image."

Miley Cyrus Says She Will Not Have Children Until Earth Is Fixed And ‘Fish Can Live In Water’  . . . “ 'When [Mother Earth] is angry, don’t f*** with her,” Cyrus started. “That’s the way I feel women are like right now. The earth is angry.' ” . . .
Any reason she has for not raising children is OK with many of us.

Related;  10 Disney Stars Who Went Crazy (And 10 Who Turned Out Fine)

No comments: