Friday, July 5, 2019

On Debating Trump, Biden Says He Would ‘Smack’ Bullies

Biden's debate style:



Daily Caller  "Former Vice President Joe Biden compared President Donald Trump to a childhood bully he would “smack” in the mouth during a CNN interview airing Friday.

“ 'The idea that I’d be intimidated by Donald Trump,” Biden told CNN’s Chris Cuomo. “He’s the bully that I knew my whole life. He’s the bully that I’ve always stood up to. He’s the bully that used to make fun when I was a kid that I stutter, and I’d smack him in the mouth.”
"Cuomo called Democratic presidential rival Kamala Harris’ attack on Biden for his position on busing “friendly fire,” then asked how Biden would deal with a much more aggressive Trump. 
“ 'You walk behind me in the debate.*Come here, man,” Biden said, apparently referencing Trump standing behind Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton during a 2016 debate."...

Robert De Niro will back you up, Joe. On the other hand, as you advised, buy a shotgun; buy a shotgun:

* I fear Joe behind me, not Trump:

No comments: