Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Hillary Clinton: I’m Facing ‘Enormous Pressure’ to Enter 2020 Race — I Want to ‘Retire’ Trump

Only fools believe anything this woman says.
Breitbart  "On Tuesday, former Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton told BBC Radio 5 Live she was under “enormous pressure” to consider a 2020 White House run.
"When asked about her future in politics, Clinton said, “I feel a sense of responsibility partly because you know my name was on the ballot, I got more votes, but ended up losing to the current incumbent in the White House who I think is really undermining our democracy in very fundamental ways. And I want to retire him.”
"When asked if she is absolutely ruling out a 2020 run, Clinton said, “I, as I say never, never, never say never. I will certainly tell you. I’m under enormous pressure from many, many, many people to think about it. But as of this moment, sitting here in this studio talking to you, that is absolutely not in my plans.”


. . . "Gabbard has a political future that could last decades, and she knows that the stain of the implication she is a "Russian asset" will never go away.  She is proud of her National Guard service overseas in combat zones.  And honor is a concept that means more in our armed services than in practically any other realm of modern life.  Gabbard's regard for her personal honor may be incomprehensible to many in modern America.
Gabbard and her organization must realize that Hillary Clinton does not handle apologies well.  In fact, I cannot recall a single actual apology from her in the nearly three decades I have followed her.  The closest I can recall is her referring to "shoulda, coulda, woulda" with regard to some mistake she made.  
The language her campaign is using in a letter to Clinton suggests an eye toward proving "actual malice," the legal standard that must be met for a public figure to succeed in a lawsuit.  Foreknowledge of the falseness of a claim along with animus toward the object of defamation must be proven.  Via Fox News:" . . .
Babylon Bee: Hillary Clinton Says She Is Being Urged To Run By Many, Many, Many Voices In Her Head  . . . "'I'm under enormous pressure from many, many, many voices in my head to think about it," she said. She went on, elaborating on all the voices that echo inside her head all day long. "There's Bob---he's nice. And Carl, he's a swell guy, very supportive. Then there's this voice that sounds like Christopher Walken. He's kind of a jerk sometimes, but even he's on board with me running again."
"Pressed for a solid figure, she said there's "at least a few thousand" of these voices that want her to run, and she promised to think about it in order to appease the voices. Clinton also said the voices have told her she's done a great job as president in her first term and they "can't wait" to see how much she can accomplish for the country should she be elected a second time." . . .

No comments: