Monday, February 3, 2020

NFL's Raunchy Halftime Show Featuring Jennifer Lopez's A** Should Result In Harsh Fines for Fox

This post should be rated "R" as well...

PJ Media  "Call me Karen, I really don't care, but what I just sat through during the halftime show at the 2020 Super Bowl should never happen again. I want to speak to all the supervisors who let this happen." . . .


. . . "The last time a Super Bowl halftime show was this gross it cost CBS $550,000 for broadcasting Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake's ridiculous "wardrobe malfunction" stunt. In my opinion, this is just as bad. As the video above shows, at one point Lopez bends over and exposes her entire backside to the camera. The only thing separating her anus from the camera is a pair of sheer stockings and a black thong. This is not okay. What the hell is wrong with the NFL? I thought they were going to go more "family-friendly" after the Jackson-Timberlake fiasco? Also, the cameramen were focused on JLo's crotch for most of the performance. I can't in good conscience show more here than that clip above. If you want to see it go find it. But it's indecent and totally inappropriate for the Super Bowl halftime show." . . .

No comments: