Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Barbra Streisand's obsession with Trump

Part of the answer is in her liberalism. I have noticed how miserable liberal women can be. Yesterday, former DNC chairwoman Donna Brazile in a Fox News segment told RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel to go to hell.  . . .
Don Surber  "A day in the life of Barbra Streisand is sad. Sure she has fame and fortune (her net worth is estimated at $400 million) but she is one sad septuagenarian.

"She wrote in Variety, "Every morning I wake up, holding my breath while I turn on my phone to see the latest news. I think to myself, 'It can’t be worse than yesterday.' But when the news loads, I think, 'Ohhhhh, yes, it is worse.'

" 'No wonder doctors report that more people than ever are anxious and depressed."

"That is pathetic. She has so much to look forward to each day. She has a good husband, a good family, and friends around the world. She lives in a mansion on a marvelous estate overlooking the Pacific Ocean in Malibu.

"Why does she wake up every morning and immediately tune in the news? Why does she reach out each day to find some new reason to hate President Donald John Trump. Why is she so determined to become upset and angry over things that are out of her control?" . . .

No comments: