Friday, May 22, 2020

Who Democrats kill

Don Surber  "His name was Mike. He was 93. He was too young for World War II, but served in the post-war Philippines. Afterward, he became a college basketball star. He later worked for Mine Safety. He developed the safety helmets that are still worn by most miners. "He saved lives.
"Thanks to Democrat Governor Tom Wolf of Pennsylvania, Mike died last month.
"A reader -- an adopted nephew of Mike -- told the sad tale of Mike's death.
"The reader wrote, "I called him on Friday -- he was 93 and crying -- even at his advance age. He hated his room and was always on the move at the nursing home. It just struck me as totally odd when he said he was locked up because of corona virus patients in the building. Why were they still there?
"  'Saturday, he was complaining about the food -- she tried to send him a pizza delivery and it was declined -- not allowed.
" 'Sunday, he had the one nurse take a picture and she texted it to my sister and she texted it everyone.  This is one of those haunting pictures that causes me to feel guilty; I didn't visit him as much as I could. I did see him about six times in the past year. He told the nurse he had a slight fever so she was going to get him tested or schedule him for one.
" 'Tuesday night, my niece called and said she called to check and he was dead. One of the nurses was with him when he passed away. But he deserved better." . . ."


https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/05/branco-cartoon-death-row/

No comments: