Tuesday, April 13, 2021

I am a '2020 Doubter'

"The forces against us bombed us into next week, yet they want us to pretend a blitz did not happen.  Now they want us to move on whistling into their future.  They want us to fall in line and accept their twisted version of reality.  They want us to accept their legitimacy.  Like Trump, I am not ready to concede." 

I am a '2020 Doubter' (americanthinker.com)  "In the 18th Century, George Berkeley asked, "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

"In 2021, I ask, "What if widespread treason happened in Washington in 2020 and the media refused to report it and the swamp collaborated?  Did treason really happen?"

"Shakespeare used to invent words all the time.  In this make-believe era of 2021, I hereby coin the term "2020 Doubter."  I am a 2020 Doubter.

"I cannot prove my suspicion that anti-Trump forces worldwide joined together before the 2020 election to deny Trump a second term.

"I cannot prove they invited China to release a biological weapon that hurt all countries except China.

"I cannot prove that former President Barack Obama was at the forefront of this conspiracy." . . . More...


No comments:

The bad faith nature of the “Free Palestine” movement. . .

A Black Lives Matter chapter  posted  a graphic on Instagram of the Hamas paragliders who murdered hundreds of young Israelis at the Nova mu...

https://spectator.org/