Monday, June 21, 2021

'Leftish Agenda In Class': 15-Year-Old High School Student Exposes Critical Race Theory In Speech

Youtube Comments to this video below


"Now the first thing I notice is a person's skin color. " We've gone backwards 60 years! Outstanding public comments by this young man.

"The kid's a born leader. The confidence and body language he exudes while speaking in public is very impressive for his age. Especially when you take into consideration that he's looking straight at adults who disagree with his every word and he knows it.
Bravo!

"I’m 16 years old and I cannot stress enough how much I relate to this kid. Especially when he talks about how he noticed race a lot more because of the “wokeness” that’s forced upon us. It made me miserable

"A comment from Australia, if I may. Young man, you impressed me immensely. You were pertinent, logical and precisely factual. You were also generous by allowing offending teachers to stay anonymous, furthermore, you remained emotionally detached. I sincerely wish you every success in your continued studies. I addressed you initially as a young man, you are not a boy and your parents, your fellow classmates, your community and of course you, yourself should draw considerable pride in your presentation and your gutsy strength of character. My thoughts and sentiments are with you. Cheers, Tom, Cairns, Queensland, Australia."...

More here...

No comments: