Thursday, August 5, 2021

REMEMBER HER? Girl Who Was Touched By Biden In Viral Video is All Grown Up, Confirms Biden Groped Her, Pinched Her Nipple

What's even more amusing to me is the fact that Biden has now asked Cuomo to step down. These politicians have now become my entertainment for the day.

 Trending Politics  Back in 2015, Joe Biden went viral after he was video taped groping Senator Steve Daines’ niece on C-Span while meeting with his family for his swearing-in ceremony.

"The girl, Maria Piacesi who was only eight years old at the time, was filmed standing in front of then Vice President Biden as he ran his hands up and down her upper body." . . .



“I would do something about it tbh if I thought it would help but I honestly just think at this point it would just make people angry and I have already had people calling me out saying I’m lying this is bs even tho it’s not but I just don’t think it would help with anything right now,” Maria Piacesi said."

No comments: