Saturday, August 6, 2022

Meghan McCain Sobbed And Lactated on Air After Rude Joy Behar Comment That Caused Her to Leave ‘The View’

 Decider  "During The Commentary Magazine Podcast, the former host explained that following the difficult birth of her daughter in 2020, Behar did not make her feel welcome when she came back from maternity leave.

"“I finally went back to the show and the day I went back to the show, Joy Behar said on air, ‘Nobody missed you, we didn’t miss you, you shouldn’t have come back,'” McCain said.

"She said she began hysterically crying and lactating on air before she went to her office, vomited, and called her brother who told her, “F these people, it’s not worth it.”

"In the end, McCain said she left because “I didn’t feel supported when I had my baby and I didn’t feel supported when I came back.”

"Earlier in the podcast, she explained that she only took the job because her father, late Sen. John McCain, “basically forced” her when he was sick because he thought it would be a “great, iconic job.' ”. . .

This anti-McCain video supports Behar as does the laugh track in the studio.

No comments:

‘Banana Republic’: Joe Rogan Rips Democrats for Un-American Attempt to Jail Political Opponents

'Banana Republic': Joe Rogan Rips Democrats for Un-American Attempt to Jail Political Opponents - The Lid (lidblog.com)     " ...

https://spectator.org/