Saturday, October 15, 2022

VIOLENT Nancy Pelosi Talking about President Trump Coming To Capitol on Jan 6: “I hope he comes, I’m going to punch him out …

100% Fed Up

. . ."In part of the video released by CNN, Pelosi is recorded threatening physical violence against President Trump. In the highly-staged, professionally-filmed footage, Pelosi says,

“I hope [Trump] comes. I’m gonna punch him out! This is my moment. I’ve been waiting for this – for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m gonna punch him out and I’m gonna go to jail, and I’m gonna be happy.”

No comments:

George Floyd Revisited: Derek Chauvin Was Wrongfully Convicted

  The American Spectator | USA News and Politics Derek Chauvin and his colleagues did not murder George Floyd. Chauvin’s prosecution and tri...

https://spectator.org/