Monday, January 2, 2023

'You come in here and I'll cut you.' Accused Idaho murderer Bryan Kohberger taunts guards, exposes himself and sings violent rap lyrics as he sits in jail awaiting extradition over deaths of Idaho students, female inmate reveals

At first she said she didn't realize who he was but then heard jail employees discussing him and another inmate told her: 'That's the guy who killed those college students.'

UK Daily Mail   "Suspected Idaho murderer Bryan Kohberger spends his days ranting and singing lyrics from violent rap songs inside the Pennsylvania jail where he is being held.

"And several times the man accused of killing four University of Idaho students tried to expose himself to a female inmate who was held in a cell close to him.

"Now that inmate, 50-year-old Valerie Cipollina, has revealed exclusively to DailyMail.com how Kohberger taunted guards, saying they were too scared to go in his cell.

" 'I cut them, I'll cut you,' Kohberger yelled repeatedly, said Cipollina, who was held at the Monroe County Jail for six hours on a New Year's domestic violence charge.

" 'You come in here and I'll cut you,' Kohberger allegedly yelled at one guard. 'I'm going to pee on your face. Do what you want with me, I don't give a s**t.'". . .

The lady relating this story is bipolar; could she be making this up? She can do him a service if her story is false.

"He then screamed at the top of his lungs: 'Come in all of you. You scared of me? You should be scared of me.

" 'You're going to do nothing to me because I'm going to cut all of you up,' he allegedly ranted. 'Come into this cell and I'll show you I'm a creeper. Come in this cell and I'll cut you up too.' "


He added that the pair were pulled over twice during their trip as they passed through Indiana, once for speeding and the other for following a car ahead too closely.

No comments: